- URBAN CHIC MATTE FINISH DESIGNS – This collection of Butter Bell crocks features our exclusive raised relief cafe retro pattern with stunning matte finish glazes not available elsewhere. The word “butter” is cast on one side, while the French word for butter – “beurre” is cast on the opposite side.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY CERAMICS – The Butter Bell crocks are made from new bone china, a high grade, durable ceramic mixture. Liquid new bone china clay is poured into pre-cast plaster molds, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the butter bells are carefully removed from their molds, glazed and fired at 2200 degrees to create a beautiful, scratch resistant finish. Dishwasher safe; crocks contain NO lead or cadmium. Each purchase is back by a limited 2 year warranty.
- EASY TO USE FOR ALL TYPES OF BUTTER – Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid firmly with softened butter, add 1/3 cup of cold water to the base, then replace lid into the base. An airtight seal protects and preserves butter’s flavor and freshness. Easily fits one stick or cube (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of your favorite brand of butter, or your own homemade butter.
- STYLISH AND PRACTICAL – Conveniently sized crock hold one stick or cube of butter and fits neatly on your countertop as a perfect accent to any kitchen or tabletop décor, and is the perfect gift for all occasions for that foodie in your life.
- THE ORIGINAL AND BEST – Modeled after the original French beurrier, the Butter Bell crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration, spoilage or odors. Two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock base for serving butter at the table, while protecting and storing the butter after each use.
Kitchen & Cleaning Products
The Original Butter Bell Crock
$24.94 – $26.95
White, Royal Blue Banding, Matte Black, Matte Gray